Monday, July 1, 2013

Surface Pro keyboard and Event Viewer messages

If you have a Surface Pro, you might be getting some Event 219 warnings in the System Event Log, related to a hardware device with ID VID045E&PID_079.




To clear matters up, this is the Surface Touch or Type cover driver.  If you see this warning, it may match up with you being unable to type.    As of July 2013, I still need to occasionally disconnect and reconnect my type cover, and I can only assume that if I checked the event log for events logged at that time I would find this event.

1 comment:

  1. buy windows 10 product key , windows 7 home premium activation key free , win 7 buy , upgrade key for windows 7 professional , office professional plus 2016 license , where to find microsoft professional plus 2010 key on computer , windows 7 enterprise sp1 product key , windows 7 key store! , wVjif1

    ReplyDelete